I’ve had the opportunity to learn from countless teachers, healers, friends and family over the course of my life. Every experience has brought me to where I am today and what I have learned coupled with my healing journey inspires and informs the work I do.
For some background about my training, please see the list below:
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification, Certificate #13614704 (Expires May 2021)
- #1 Health Promotion Professional in the U.S., Wellness Council of America (WELCOA), February 2015
- Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert with Honors, Academy of Culinary Nutrition, December 2014
- Certificate in Plant-based Nutrition, The T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies, April 2014
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, December 2013
- Master of Science, Community Health Education & Health Administration, Towson University, December 2012
- Bryant, R., & L. Dundes (2008). Fast food perceptions: A pilot study of college students in Spain and the United States. Appetite 51 (2): 327-30
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, McDaniel College, May 2006
- Bryant, R., & L. Dundes (2005). Portion distortion: A study of college students. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 39: 399–408.
- Bryant, R., & L. Dundes (2004). American individualism and the obesity battle: Would peer pressure help? Journal of the Association of Food and Drug Officials 68 (4): 58-53.