If the rumors are true, this year’s Super Bowl commercials will beat out last year’s (which shouldn’t be too hard), but it’ll be tough to beat the excitement of last year’s game!
As one of the biggest food days of the year approaches, many of us are putting together our Super Bowl menus and deciding what our contribution will be to the ultimate game day potluck.
Why not try something new this year? Something delicious…and nourishing.
Check out these healthy, party-friendly recipes, and let me know if you try any out for yourself. Enjoy!
- Best Guacamole Ever (& a Video!) by Cooking Stoned
- Super Easy Kale Chips (Basic, Italian & Japanese versions!) by Elizabeth Rider
- Chipotle Roasted Chickpeas by Half Baked Harvest
- Better Than Store-bought Hummus by Inspired Taste
- Paleo Bang Bang Shrimp by Paleo Fondue
- Homemade Salsa by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries by Nom Nom Paleo
- 4-Bean Chili by Crackers on the Couch
- Spicy Black Bean Hummus by FitSugar
- TexMex Dip by Gracious Pantry
Do you have any favorite healthy game day recipes to share?
Feel free to let everyone know in the comment section below!