If you’re looking for a dynamic, engaging keynote speaker or breakout presenter for your event or organization who will engage, inspire and empower people, I’d love to talk to you.
I speak at conferences across the United States and at organizations about how to be well, enhance workplace culture, and empower your employees through connection and communication.
Some of my favorite topics to present are:
- Connect to Lead: Power Skills for Future-Ready Leadership
- Unmute Yourself: Igniting Women’s Leadership
- Beating Burnout: From “Fried” to Flourishing
- The Good Life: The Unexpected Path to Happiness
- The Transformational Power of Gratitude @ Work
- Strengths-Based Leadership: Bringing out the Best in Yourself & Others
- Beyond Ping Pong & Pilates: What Employees Really Want from Work
- Connected: How to Become an Effective Communicator
- Fostering Psychologically Safe & Connected Workplaces
To inquire about my availability, contact me here.
Clients I’ve Worked With
Here is a list of some of my past speaking and consulting engagements regionally and nationally, in addition to speaking to dozens of companies in the Mid-Atlantic area and beyond.
Whether you’re looking for a keynote speaker, breakout presenter, or management / leadership training, I’d love to talk with you. We can make something great happen at your organization or event!
Past Speaking Engagements & Interviews
Here are some videos of past speaking engagements and podcast interviews:
This talk at the Health & Benefits Leadership Conference 2018 was an “Ignite” talk – 5 minutes, 20 slides, 15 seconds per slide, auto-advance. That’s why it is so quick!