If you’re looking for a dynamic, engaging keynote speaker or breakout presenter for your event or organization who will engage, inspire and empower people, I’d love to talk to you. I speak at conferences across the United States and at organizations about how to be well, enhance workplace culture, and empower your employees through connection and communication.
To follow my work and stay up to date about where I am speaking, connect with me on LinkedIn.
Some of my favorite topics to present are:
- It Starts with You: Beating Burnout & Becoming Your Best Self
- B3: A New Vision for the Workplace
- Because Nice Matters: The Business Case for Kindness at Work
- Motivation through Appreciation: Gratitude as an Engagement Tool
- Wanted: The Whole Human at Work
- Beyond Benefits & Broccoli: Cultivating a Workplace Rooted in Wellbeing
- People First: How to Build a Thriving Culture at Work
- Listen to Your Body: Connecting with Why, How & What We Eat
To learn more about the topics I’ve covered in the past, contact me here.
Clients I’ve Worked With
Here is a list of some of my past speaking and consulting engagements regionally and nationally, in addition to speaking to dozens of companies in the Mid-Atlantic area and beyond.
Whether you’re looking for a keynote speaker, breakout presenter, or management / leadership training, I’d love to talk with you. We can make something great happen at your organization or event!
Past Speaking Engagements
Here are some videos of past speaking engagements and podcast interviews:
This talk at the Health & Benefits Leadership Conference 2018 was an “Ignite” talk – 5 minutes, 20 slides, 15 seconds per slide, auto-advance. That’s why it is so quick!
For more about how to nourish your body and feed your soul, check out my videos below that invite you to do just that!