I’m SUPER excited to share this post (and am pinching myself that this is actually happening!!). 🙂
I’m ready to kick off my FIRST event to share what I’ve learned about how to use food for energy and healing along with 6 yummy recipes that you’ll get to try and learn how to make yourself.
I wanted to make sure YOU, my loyal blog followers, knew about it before anyone else.
On Friday, December 5th from 7:00-9:00 pm, I will be hosting a LIVE 2-hour, interactive healthy cooking demo in the Overlea/Fullerton area in Baltimore. Check out the description below to see what you can expect if you come! I have space for 8 people, so make sure you sign up below if you want to be a part of it 🙂
Inflammation-Busting, Energy-Boosting Upgrades
Creamy Alfredo sauce. Cheezy pesto. Chewy pecan pie bites.
What do all of these foods have in common?
#1 – They’re decadent and delicious.
#2 – They’re nourishing, satisfying, and anti-inflammatory.
#3 – They’re gluten-free and dairy-free.
#4 – You’ll learn how to make all of them (plus 3 more recipes!) if you join my cooking class on Friday, December 5th!
For many of us, inflammation is triggered by foods we eat every day and is one of the main reasons many of us are prone to getting sick or holding on to weight. Symptoms we think are “normal” because they’re common – like asthma, allergies, pain, swelling, joint pain, reflux and even headaches – can often be linked back to inflammation, a “fire” inside our bodies.
From overcoming chronic bronchitis, acid reflux, and ear infections to achieving long-term weight loss, clear skin, and all-day energy, I’ve learned the secrets to eating in a way that helps the body “cool” the fire inside, and I want to share them with you!
Join me for this interactive, 2-hour workshop as we explore:
- The top foods that trigger inflammation and keep us sick and overweight AND foods that fight or “cool” inflammation in our body
- How to make a kale salad that will convert any kale hater into a lover
- How easy it is to make your own noodles…out of zucchini!
- The gadget I use to make mincing garlic a cinch and get rid of that lingering garlic smell on your fingers!
- The secret ingredient in my creamy Alfredo sauce
- A quick recipe that a recovering Parmesan cheese addict uses as a substitute
- My favorite sweet treat that creates a caramel taste and texture…naturally!
**The cost is $40 per person and includes the demo, tastings, recipe packet, and handouts. The class can hold 8 people, so sign up below by noon on December 4th if you want to reserve your spot!**