As a kid, I wasn’t the most adventurous eater.
I stuck to what was familiar and didn’t venture much beyond that.
I’ve always liked fruit and even liked quite a few less than popular veggies (including broccoli and Brussels sprouts…only if they were doused in Kraft parmesan cheese!).
But I also loved unhealthy snacks just as much as the next kid!
From Doritos and Cheetos to Dunkaroos, Gushers, Swiss Rolls, and Swedish Fish, I was in the same boat as just about any other kid my age growing up.
That’s why I’m SUPER excited to teach a workshop next Wednesday, September 16th at the Institute for Integrative Health about Yummy Snacks for Healthy, Happy Kids.
If you join us for this workshop, you’ll get all of the following benefits:
- Learn the secrets to inspiring healthy eating in kids and the whole family including some ideas for snacks for toddlers
- Discover sweet and savory recipes, including dairy-free, gluten-free, and nut-free options
- View recipe demonstrations, and sample the delicious results
- Explore strategies to get your children involved in a healthy eating lifestyle
- Learn the tips and tricks I live by, discovered by a couple who raised five kids on nourishing, whole foods
- Receive a guide with easy recipes and top resources for feeding healthy kids
You’ll come away feeling energized and excited about trying new recipes with your whole family. Plus, you’ll connect with a new community of health-conscious parents, teachers, and other people who take care of children.
The workshop runs from 6:00-8:00pm and is $30 to attend, which includes everything outlined above. Click here to learn more and register.
Please forward this post to anyone you think would be interested in attending this workshop, especially anyone whose kids are dairy-free or gluten-free!